The Best hen party IDEAS, packages and daytime activities for your hen do weekend in Athlone killorglin
Killorglin is a great destination for a Hen party. We really do have the best hen party ideas and daytime activities in Killorglin so your hen do weekend is one to remember.
Best of all, our hen party activities in Killorglin are book now, pay later!
Minimum guest number 20 for Killorglin packages
Killorglin has so much to offer for a fun filled hen party weekend, with great accommodation, activities, things to see and do and dining. Fameous for the Puck Fair, Killorglin is a very popular hen party destination so you will be sure to have a fun filled hen party weekend to remember.
Click above to see more information on that accommodation in Killorglin
There are so many hen party activities to choose from in Killorglin. From sipping a cocktail with Mrs Doyle to Finding Father Ted, the Culchie Championships, or beating the Cube, there is something for everyone.
For accommodation in Killorglin we recommend An Poc Fada – a restored old style pub offering stunning accommodation.
Prices vary depending on the month you chose so please give them a call to discuss your specific group requirements.
BOOK NOW PAY LATER!
We here at TheHen.ie own and run 11 different hen party activities all over Ireland, all of which can be done in Killorlin. We can travel to your location or we can help you with finding a venue to host the activity in Killorglin town centre.
Our hen party activities start from €25pp with a minimum of 15 payments.
Share to your Bride Tribe
Frequently Asked Questions
- TheHen.ie is a dynamic events company who are always improving and sourcing the best suppliers for our customers so we can offer you the best hen party packages available in Ireland.
- Innovation is our top priority, we are dedicated to providing hen party activities that are exciting and memorable for all the right reasons. We own and run the following Hen Party activities so you can book with us in confidence – Mrs Doyle and Her Grannies, Finding Ted The Father Ted Experience, The Cube, Battle of the Bridesmaids, In It To Win It, Treasure Hunt, CSI Save the Groom, Henbroidery, War of the Roses & Culchie Championships.
- Our Partners trust us and like working with us because of the years we are sending business to them and how professional and easy we are to work with.
You are our priority
- We prioritise you, our client, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you have the most wonderful hen party experience possible so you can trust we have your hen party and booking experience as our top priority.
- Our job is to take the hassle out of booking a hen party and if you dont mind us saying so ourselves we do it well! Over 600 groups a year agree. Once we have your date and approximate numbers, we will get everything booked for you so you can sit back and relax we have this covered.
12 Years Experience
- As a company we are almost 12 years in business – TheHen.ie was Formerly Belles and Blazers so we really are The Hen Party Experts! This means you can trust us and be confident in our abilities to not only offer the best packages but also to ensure you go with the correct activity to suit your group.
- When you get a quote from us you get a transparent quotation with no hidden costs.
- Our payments terms are clear with no surprises so you can know you wont be hit with fees you hadn’t accounted for.
Book Now – Pay Later
- Book Now – pay later! Secure your hen party package or hen party activity date today, your initial booking deposit of €100 is not due for 7 days and your final payment is not due until 21 days in advance of your event.1
To book a hen party package or activity all we need are the following details or we can send you a booking form link for you to fill in.
Date of event
Package you are interested in
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s name and phone number who will be attending the hen party activity
Your approximate number of people
Book Now Pay Later!
The Deposit for an all inclusive hen party package is €200 this is due within 7 days of making the booking.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
The deposit is an administration fee that is credited towards your final balance
All Deposits are non-refundable.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.