GlamorOUS cAMPING FOR YOUR bOHO HEN WEEKEND
Glamping in Carrick on Shannon
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE @ €190PP FOR 2 NIGHTS
bOOK nOW pAY lATER!
The Glamping in Carrick on Shannon Package can be tailored to suit your hen weekend. Below we have outlined what is included in the Glamping hen party Package in Carrick on Shannon.
Glamping in Carrick on Shannon Package
BOOK NOW PAY LATER!
Whats the Prices?
There are 4 Eco Pods, 5 Shepherd Huts & 2 Stilted Cabins on the Glamping site in Carrick on Shannon. Each Glamping unit can accommodate 4 to 6 in each depending on the unit. The whole Glamping site can accommodate 52 in total. There will be other groups onsite as well as yours.
Overlooking the Glamping site is The Hen House. This house can accommodate 10 – 13 people in total. It is a great option if some of your group would like to do Glamping but others are not so sure.
Glamping in Carrick on Shannon
Package Sample Itinerary
Our Glamping hen party Package can be tailored to suit your hen weekend. Choose to do Glamping or a mixture of Glamping units and The Hen House overlooking the Glamping Site. This fantastic Glamping site is located in Leitrim and it has a bar & Restaurant onsite. Below we have outlined a sample Itinerary for you to get an idea of what our Glamping Hen Party Package in Carrick on Shannon entails.
Arrival to The Glamping Site
BBQ on arrival
Hen Party Activity
See above the different activities available in Carrick on Shannon All Inclusive hen party packages.
There are many to choose from, please feel free to contact us and we will be delighted guide you in choosing the right one for your bride and group.
Transport into Carrick on Shannon town
Reserved area in a bar
Entry & Reserved area in the Basement Nightclub
Please get in touch and we will be delighted to organise your hen party in Carrick On Shannon.
BOOK NOW PAY LATER!
Share This Package With your Group
Frequently Asked Questions
- TheHen.ie is a dynamic events company who are always improving and sourcing the best suppliers for our customers so we can offer you the best hen party packages available in Ireland.
- Innovation is our top priority, we are dedicated to providing hen party activities that are exciting and memorable for all the right reasons. We own and run the following Hen Party activities so you can book with us in confidence – Mrs Doyle and Her Grannies, Finding Ted The Father Ted Experience, The Cube, Battle of the Bridesmaids, In It To Win It, Treasure Hunt, CSI Save the Groom.
- Our Partners trust us and like working with us because of the years we are sending business to them and how professional and easy we are to work with.
You are our priority
- We prioritise you, our client, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you have the most wonderful hen party experience possible so you can trust we have your hen party and booking experience as our top priority.
- Our job is to take the hassle out of booking a hen party and if you dont mind us saying so ourselves we do it well! Over 600 groups a year agree. Once we have your date and approximate numbers, we will get everything booked for you so you can sit back and relax we have this covered.
12 Years Experience
- As a company we are almost 12 years in business – TheHen.ie was Formerly Belles and Blazers so we really are The Hen Party Experts! This means you can trust us and be confident in our abilities to not only offer the best packages but also to ensure you go with the correct activity to suit your group.
- When you get a quote from us you get a transparent quotation with no hidden costs.
- Our payments terms are clear with no surprises so you can know you wont be hit with fees you hadn’t accounted for.
Book Now – Pay Later
- Book Now – pay later! Secure your hen party package or hen party activity date today, your initial booking deposit of €100 is not due for 7 days and your final payment is not due until 21 days in advance of your event.
To book the Glamping in Carrick on Shannon Hen Party Package all we need are the following details or we can send you a booking form link for you to fill in.
Date of event
Package you are interested in
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s name and phone number who will be attending the hen party activity
Your approximate number of people
Book Now Pay Later!
The Deposit for an all inclusive hen party package is €200 this is due within 7 days of making the booking.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
The deposit is an administration fee that is credited towards your final balance
All Deposits are non-refundable.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.
Frequently asked Questions about Glamping
What is Glamping all about? Glamping is “Glamorous Camping” You are essentially Camping but instead of a small tent that you have to spend hours putting up your self you get to “camp” in Eco Pods, Treehouses and Shepard Huts. The Glamping area is located beside the river shannon & is a great experience.
When is Glamping available? Glamping in Leitrim is available from February 1st-November 30th. The units are warm and cosy and can be used with ease in the winter months.
The entire Glamping site can only hold up to 52 people in total. Each unit can hold 4/5 people in each.
The Hen House overlooking the glamping site can accommodate 10 – 12 people also.
Glamping is sold as a package as per below on a 2 Nights min stay price only. The package price is €130pps as per above.
Their are beds, lights, bedlinen, pillows, tea/coffee making facilities, crockery & cutlery and heating. You must bring your own towels and facecloths.
Yes there are Plug Sockets in the Glamping units to use for hair dryers etc.
There is a restaurant on site that serves evening meals from 17.00 – 21.00. The meal, breakfast & BBQ in our package is in the bar/restaurant/covered area at the side of the bar and restaurant.
There is Traditional Irish Music in the Bar/Restaurant area every Friday night.
The toilets & showers building is located approximately 200 metres from where the glamping units are located. It is all very well lit and there are generally lots of people staying in the campsite on a weekend in the summer months. Please ensure you bring your own shower gels, shampoos, sponges etc with you as you are camping after all. There is a charge of €1.50 per shower.
The Eco Pods, Stilted Cabins and shepherd huts are lovely and cosy they retain the heat however there are wood burning stoves or heaters in each of the units so you wont get cold at night. It is up to the group to manage the wood burning stoves throughout their stay.
There are no fridges in the glamping units so if you do wish to bring food or anything that needs to be cold please do make provisions for this by bringing along a cool box with you.
Yes in your own glamping area as long as it doesn’t interfeer with the other users of the campsite. Games are not permitted in the bar and restaurant area.
The Glamping is located 1 mile from Leitrim village where there is a convenience shop available.
There is a private room available onsite for activities. There is a room hire cost of €50 for the use of this room. If you need to do activities in Carrick on Shannon town. We can arrange return transport to Carrick on Shannon for your activities at €6 per person.
There is ample parking onsite. The Cars cannot be parked right beside the units but in the adjacent car park.
Themed groups are permitted however no inflatables are permitted onsite as it is a family caravan & glamping park.
No, you cannot light a campfire onsite for health and safety reason.