available as part of an all inclusive package
BOOK NOW - PAY LATER!
ZIPLINE ADVENTURE COURSE Carrick on shannon
Adventurous thrill seeking hen party activity
Looking for a fun and unforgettable way to celebrate your impending marriage with your friends and family? Then the Zipline adventure course in Carrick on Shannon is the adventurous thrill seeking outdoorsy hen party activity you have been looking for. You can zip-line and swing across a cargo net with a buzz of excitement and challenge! This hen party activity is one for the thrill seeking hen do.
The zipline course is up to 3 hours but you can do 2 hours.
The zipline adventure course will include the following elements:
Safety equipment: This includes a harness, helmet, and other safety gear required for the activity.
Ziplines: A zipline adventure course will typically include a series of ziplines, which are cables suspended between trees or other structures that participants ride down while attached to a harness.
Bridges and obstacles: In addition to ziplines, many courses will include bridges or other obstacles that participants must navigate, such as rope bridges, swinging logs, or cargo nets.
Instruction: Before starting the course, participants will receive instruction on how to use the equipment safely and effectively.
Supervision: Most courses will have trained staff members supervising the activity to ensure that participants are using the equipment correctly and safely.
Age and weight requirements: There may be age and weight restrictions for participants, depending on the specific course and location.
A zipline adventure course is a thrilling and exciting way to experience the outdoors and challenge yourself physically and mentally while enjoying the scenery and natural beauty of the area.
Carrick on Shannon
hOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The Zipline adventure course Hen Party Activity is only available to book as part of our all inclusive hen party packages.
BOOK NOW – PAY LATER!
Please note a €15 supplement applies for this activity on our base packages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- TheHen.ie is a dynamic events company who are always improving and sourcing the best suppliers for our customers so we can offer you the best hen party packages available in Ireland.
- Innovation is our top priority, we are dedicated to providing hen party activities that are exciting and memorable for all the right reasons. We own and run the following Hen Party activities so you can book with us in confidence – Mrs Doyle and Her Grannies, Finding Ted The Father Ted Experience, The Cube, Battle of the Bridesmaids, In It To Win It, Treasure Hunt, CSI Save the Groom.
- Our Partners trust us and like working with us because of the years we are sending business to them and how professional and easy we are to work with.
You are our priority
- We prioritise you, our client, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you have the most wonderful hen party experience possible so you can trust we have your hen party and booking experience as our top priority.
- Our job is to take the hassle out of booking a hen party and if you dont mind us saying so ourselves we do it well! Over 600 groups a year agree. Once we have your date and approximate numbers, we will get everything booked for you so you can sit back and relax we have this covered.
12 Years Experience
- As a company we are almost 10 years in business – TheHen.ie was Formerly Belles and Blazers so we really are The Hen Party Experts! This means you can trust us and be confident in our abilities to not only offer the best packages but also to ensure you go with the correct activity to suit your group.
- When you get a quote from us you get a transparent quotation with no hidden costs.
- Our payments terms are clear with no surprises so you can know you wont be hit with fees you hadn’t accounted for.
Book Now – Pay Later
- Book Now – pay later! Secure your hen party package or hen party activity date today, your initial booking deposit of €100 is not due for 7 days and your final payment is not due until 21 days in advance of your event.
The Battle of the Bridesmaids Activity must be done as part of one of our all inclusive packages we offer all over Ireland. Click here for our hen party destinations. Once you have decided on a package and you are ready to make a booking all we need are the following details or we can send you a booking form link for you to fill in.
Date of event
Package you are interested in
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s name and phone number who will be attending the hen party activity
Your approximate number of people
Book Now Pay Later!
The Deposit for an all inclusive hen party package is €200 this is due within 7 days of making the booking.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
The deposit is an administration fee that is credited towards your final balance
All Deposits are non-refundable.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.