MAKE IT MEMORABLE
Hen Party Activities
Make your Hen Party a truly memorable occasion with The Hen.ie, Ireland’s Leading Hen Party Planning Experts.
OUR hen party Activities
We offer Hen Party Activities all over Ireland. Here at TheHen.ie we own and run the following 9 hen party activities they are have created and facilitated exclusively by TheHen.ie, ensuring you get the very best service and experience on your hen party weekend.
All our Hen Party Activities are available all over Ireland as standalone activities or as one of our all inclusive hen weekend packages.
With 10 years in the hen party industry you can trust the hen party experts @ TheHen.ie!
View the rest of our Activity options
Frequently Asked Questions
- TheHen.ie is a dynamic events company who are always improving and sourcing the best suppliers for our customers so we can offer you the best hen party packages available in Ireland.
- Innovation is our top priority, we are dedicated to providing hen party activities that are exciting and memorable for all the right reasons. We own and run the following Hen Party activities so you can book with us in confidence – Strictly with Liam, Mrs Doyle and Her Grannies, Finding Ted The Father Ted Experience, The Cube, Battle of the Bridesmaids, In It To Win It, Treasure Hunt, CSI Save the Groom and our fun filled Draw a Nude.
- Our Partners trust us and like working with us because of the years we are sending business to them and how professional and easy we are to work with.
You are our priority
- We prioritise you, our client, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you have the most wonderful hen party experience possible so you can trust we have your hen party and booking experience as our top priority.
- Our job is to take the hassle out of booking a hen party and if you dont mind us saying so ourselves we do it well! Over 600 groups a year agree. Once we have your date and approximate numbers, we will get everything booked for you so you can sit back and relax we have this covered.
10 Years Experience
- As a company we are almost 10 years in business – TheHen.ie was Formerly Belles and Blazers so we really are The Hen Party Experts! This means you can trust us and be confident in our abilities to not only offer the best packages but also to ensure you go with the correct activity to suit your group.
- When you get a quote from us you get a transparent quotation with no hidden costs.
- Our payments terms are clear with no surprises so you can know you wont be hit with fees you hadn’t accounted for.
Book Now – Pay Later
- Book Now – pay later! Secure your hen party package or hen party activity date today, your initial booking deposit of €100 is not due for 7 days and your final payment is not due until 21 days in advance of your event.
Some of the Activities can be done as a standalone hen party activity or as part of one of our all inclusive packages we offer all over Ireland. Click here for our hen party destinations. Once you have decided on a package and you are ready to make a booking all we need are the following details or we can send you a booking form link for you to fill in.
Date of event
Package you are interested in
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s name and phone number who will be attending the hen party activity
Your approximate number of people
Book Now Pay Later!
The Deposit for an all inclusive hen party package is €200 this is due within 7 days of making the booking.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
The deposit is an administration fee that is credited towards your final balance
All Deposits are non-refundable.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.
Make an Enquiry
Check out our Blog
Our Guest Blog by TheHenPlanner.ie 8 Gorgeous Hen Party accessories WANT TO THROW THE BEST HEN PARTY EVER? ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR HEN WEEKEND
Planning a Hen Party? How to Organise a Hen Party How to Organise a Hen Party – Our Top Tips! We are over 10 years