Fast paced & fun
War of the Roses
From €30pp Bride goes free!
BOOK NOW - PAY LATER
This is a new and exclusive hen party activity – available only from TheHen.ie.
In this Rose of Tralee themed hen party activity “War of the Roses” you will enjoy a host of hilarious themed games. We provide all the fabulous frocks, sashes and props – we even send a Daithi!
Think the Rose of Tralee meets Lovely Ladies! This is certainly a beauty pageant with a difference!
This fun filled hen party activity will suit any group. It is light hearted and fun, but always competitive. You will battle it out to be crowned the champion Rose!
We provide all the Rose of tralee themed dresses and sashes & props for the duration of this fun filled Facilitator led activity
Up to 90 minutes of high paced fun competitive hen party activity
Indoor hen party activity
Bottle of bubbly for the winning team
The War of the Roses is a great Idea for a hen do as can be done as a standalone activity or as part of an all inclusive Package. The War of the Roses itself can be done in any town in Ireland.
hOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The War of the Roses Hen Party activity on its own is
€25 per person for 25+ people
€30 per person for 15 – 24 people
We travel to your location to carry out the activity but if you need help with a venue we can help with that.
Bride to be Goes Free! BOOK NOW – PAY LATER!
The War of the Roses Activity is owned and ran by TheHen.ie so you can book with us with confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
- TheHen.ie is a dynamic events company who are always improving and sourcing the best suppliers for our customers so we can offer you the best hen party packages available in Ireland.
- Innovation is our top priority, we are dedicated to providing hen party activities that are exciting and memorable for all the right reasons. We own and run the following Hen Party activities so you can book with us in confidence – Mrs Doyle and Her Grannies, Finding Ted The Father Ted Experience, The Cube, Battle of the Bridesmaids, In It To Win It, Treasure Hunt, CSI Save the Groom.
- Our Partners trust us and like working with us because of the years we are sending business to them and how professional and easy we are to work with.
You are our priority
- We prioritise you, our client, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you have the most wonderful hen party experience possible so you can trust we have your hen party and booking experience as our top priority.
- Our job is to take the hassle out of booking a hen party and if you dont mind us saying so ourselves we do it well! Over 600 groups a year agree. Once we have your date and approximate numbers, we will get everything booked for you so you can sit back and relax we have this covered.
12 Years Experience
- As a company we are almost 10 years in business – TheHen.ie was Formerly Belles and Blazers so we really are The Hen Party Experts! This means you can trust us and be confident in our abilities to not only offer the best packages but also to ensure you go with the correct activity to suit your group.
- When you get a quote from us you get a transparent quotation with no hidden costs.
- Our payments terms are clear with no surprises so you can know you wont be hit with fees you hadn’t accounted for.
Book Now – Pay Later
- Book Now – pay later! Secure your hen party package or hen party activity date today, your initial booking deposit of €100 is not due for 7 days and your final payment is not due until 21 days in advance of your event.
The Battle of the Bridesmaids Activity must be done as part of one of our all inclusive packages we offer all over Ireland. Click here for our hen party destinations. Once you have decided on a package and you are ready to make a booking all we need are the following details or we can send you a booking form link for you to fill in.
Date of event
Package you are interested in
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s name and phone number who will be attending the hen party activity
Your approximate number of people
Book Now Pay Later!
The Deposit for an all inclusive hen party package is €200 this is due within 7 days of making the booking.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
The deposit is an administration fee that is credited towards your final balance
All Deposits are non-refundable.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.